I got our bridal pictures back!! Angie is so good, she did such a fantastic job on our bridal pictures. Grant came to the session too, so they are really called "Bridals and Groomals" and I also had my bridesmaids come to get some cute pictures with them. Erica was still in Alabama when these were taken, so she's missing and I hate it but we got some good ones at the wedding as well!
You wouldn't know it when looking at these pictures but we went to just the side of the road right next to the Draper Temple. I don't know how Angie did it - but she made them look fantastic!! I'll try to limit myself and only upload a couple, but they are all awesome I hate having to choose!
You wouldn't know it when looking at these pictures but we went to just the side of the road right next to the Draper Temple. I don't know how Angie did it - but she made them look fantastic!! I'll try to limit myself and only upload a couple, but they are all awesome I hate having to choose!


















1 comment:
I've never seen a more beautiful bride! And the groom's pretty good too.
Post a Comment