Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Think This Makes Us Grown-ups

Grant and I finally decided what we're doing after graduation! After a very long couple of months of not knowing where we're going, or what we're doing, or when we're moving we finally know and it is such a big relief!

Grant's taking the job he was offered in Salt Lake with Mass Mutual and since we've decided that's what we're doing, I've been searching and applying for jobs non-stop. I haven't heard back yet, but hopefully soon I will get a job!

In other good news, we went and looked at places up in the Salt Lake area last weekend and we think we've found a place! We looked at something like 12-15 places and one of the very last ones we looked at we just fell in love with. We actually went there to look at a one-bedroom / one-bathroom apartment, but they didn't have one to show so they showed us a two-bedroom / two-bathroom apartment instead. We were even thinking it was going to be a waste of time, because there was no way that's what we wanted but then as soon as we walked in we changed our mind. And by the time we were done with the tour, our minds were completely made up and we think that's what we're going to do. We haven't gone back to sign the contract yet because when we tried last night the traffic was so bad that we had to turn around and come back because Grant had a group meeting. But soon we will get back up there and sign the contract!

I'm just so excited to have an apartment where all our furniture actually fits and where we don't feel cramped. We'll also have a laundry room with a full washer/dryer and a balcony with storage big enough to fit all our bikes! Oh and the kitchen is amazing! Instead of having a 4 ft x 4 ft kitchen, I'll now actually have space to cook and enjoy being in the kitchen.

We decided to live in an apartment complex because we think it'll help us to make friends, plus we'll get to take advantage of all the amenities like the pool, hot tub, BBQ area, clubhouse, and fitness center. I'm just really excited :)

The Outside:
 The Pool & Hot Tub:
Inside the Clubhouse:
 The big Kitchen:
The Dining Area & Bar:
The Living Room:
Master Bedroom:
Master Bathroom & Second Bathroom:
Second Bedroom:
Laundry Room:

4 comments:

andrea white said...

callie, callie, callie!!! at first i thought the kitchen was still part of the clubhouse! wow, i'm in awe. it looks amazing. no wonder your so excited. haha.

Marianne and Brad said...

That is an awesome apartment! Congrats on figuring out your life, haha. We are so jealous!

Jacqueline Francis said...

its huuuge! you'll never go back... :] super cute.

Chelsea Paxton said...

Callie! What is the name of this complex? This is so nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...