Tuesday, April 19, 2011

G R A D U A T I O N

Somehow I finished all my papers, tests, projects, portfolios, and performances and now I'm completely done!! All I have to do is turn in one more portfolio and then walk at Graduation! Which, by the way, I'm so excited for. I can't believe that after 16 years of being in school nonstop I am finally done. I think I'm really going to enjoy this summer :)

Here's the Graduation Announcements I designed and sent out to all our family. I'm really hoping for good weather on Friday so we can do our Grad Party at a park, instead of having to use the clubhouse. I think having a cookout at a park would be so much more fun.
 And a side note -- today is my Father in Law's birthday -- and not just any birthday, but his big 60th!  Happy Birthday Larry and thanks for all you do for us!!

3 comments:

Hey! It's Lauryn! said...

you look so cute in your cap and gown!

Unknown said...

you need to update your goal list! you've knocked off a few things now.

Unknown said...

how am i signed in as you??? weird. this is andrea, your sister.. weird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...